Sunday, August 29, 2010

Where did August Go?

OK, so I blinked my eyes and August is over. WOW, it was a busy month. Fabulous weddings, exciting engagement sessions, and meeting new couples at all of our consultations. Jimmy and I would like to introduce our newest couples for 2011. In June we have Morgan and Jim celebrating at Succop Conservancy, Jessica and BJ will add some flare with a piper, and Gina and William will brighten things up with their colors of Tangerine and Pink. Then in July, Diana and Anthony will be coming up from North Carolina for their wedding in Hermitage, Jade and Shane are making Jimmy so happy with an Ice Cream Bar, Tara and Mark will be surrounded with green apples at the Stan Hywett Hall and Gardens, Melanie and Mike are exchanging vowes at St. Paul's and Mark and Lindsay will party the night away at Mr. Anthony's. In September we get to revisit one of our favorite family's with Brad and Joleen's wedding. Then October will be an honor when I get to photography my friend Cheryl and her fiance Jeff as they become husband and wife. 2011 is cooking up to be one hot wedding season!! Thanks everybody!!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Don't forget about Hayley and Seth June 2011 :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry guys, I posted it on facebook and forgot on the blog!! I promise I will add you on, In a big way. Thanks guys!!

    ReplyDelete