Wednesday, August 4, 2010

A first for us


My new Favorite photo, for the first time the cameras were turned on us thanks to Jessica and Dave. We cannot help sometimes becoming close to our couples. After the consultation, e-session, countless e-mails and phone calls, and then the "Big Day", we feel like when it is all over we have gained new friends. Jessica and Dave are no exception. While we were taking their photos they asked for a picture with us. I think I almost cried. To be a part of such a special day in a couples life and then have them want a photo with us is almost overwhelming. To Jessica and Dave, I think I have found my new favorite photo, thank you for everything, we had a fabulous time at your wedding!!

Kristy

2 comments:

  1. Wow how sweet: ) You guys are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jessica Summers BajnokAugust 6, 2010 at 11:18 AM

    I think reading your post almost made me cry:-) This pic is definitely one of my faves too! I hope you guys know how much you helped make our day even more special by being a part of it! I look forward to keeping in touch with you guys always! XOXOXO Jessica

    ReplyDelete