Thursday, August 19, 2010

A special thank you!


I just received this thank you today. I wanted to share it because it is the main reason why I absolutely love what I do!! Danielle you have it wrong--thank YOU.

"Kristy,
Just started going thru the photos and I LOVE them!! Thank you so much!! I could not have of hoped for more!! You will always have my glowing recommendation!!
I know my friends and family and drooling over these right now !! Thanks again and I cannot possibly thank you enough, you guys were great and cannot think of one thing I would suggest as an improvement, you were my pool of tranquility in all the chaos, you are truly gifted in not only the art of photography but the art of people. I wish you and Jimmy and your family all the best.

Sincerely,
Danielle Smolek"

No comments:

Post a Comment