Wednesday, July 28, 2010

10 things you might not know about Kristy


1. She eats fruit all day long
2. She is a reality TV show junkie. ( she will stay up all night to catch up on her
taped reality crap)
3. She sings at loud in the car all of the time at the top of her lungs(even if she does not know the words, she thinks she is the next American idol)
4. She has stubby little toes (which she hates, but I think they are cute)
5. Team Edward all of the way (When she was first introduced to the books, I did not
see her for 2 weeks)
6. She was a YSU cheerleader (OK, that still turns me on a bit)
7. She still sleeps with a woobie ( a little blanket from her past; cute I know)
8. She has five tattoos
9. I have to physically restrain her from entering the dance floor at every wedding (she also thinks she should be on "So you think you can dance")
10. She is a wonderful mother!!

Jimmy

3 comments:

  1. Hi Again Kristie and Jimmy. Your work is BEAUTIFUL . I am the florist who did Ashley and John's wedding. Please share your link of photos with me, ! The Dutch Tulip on facebook and www.dutchtulip@dasdutchvillageinn.com. I hope I have the opportunity to work with you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this... y'all are so cute and an inspiration to all of the couples you photograph!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jessica Summers BajnokAugust 3, 2010 at 9:26 AM

    These are too cute! You guys were made for each other!! :-)

    ReplyDelete